Kevin is the founder of the company and is a commercially strong business leader with 25 years’ experience in delivering access solutions on commercial properties in London, the rest of the UK and Hong Kong. He specialises in strong revenue growth through the delivery of a clear strategy and its implementation.
During his long and successful career, Kevin has developed great strengths in project management, business strategy, operations and safety, as well as supply chain and customer relationship management. His ability to lead, coach and mould diverse and multi-skilled teams is of great benefit to the business.
Kevin’s strong track record results from being passionate about growing the company. This means leading innovative, adaptable teams, supported by operational excellence through continuous improvement and underpinned by strong values of safety, quality, social responsibility and respect.
- Managing Director – GIND UK/Integral Cradles: Jan 2020 – present
- Managing Director – Integral Cradles: 17 years (Director 2004-2011)
London and Gatwick
- Non-Executive Director, Advance Cleaning Services Ltd: 6 years
- Project Manager, Canary Wharf Group plc: 4 years
- Construction Manager, Hong Kong Airports Core Projects: 4 years
- Design Engineer, Babtie Group: 2 years